You want finding different landscape and new culture ? come exploring the district of Noailles in Marseille. Thought the colorful street, you are going to taste unique specialities in little charming restaurants and shops and find out the secret of this city….
You will discover Marseille and its city center by exploring the district of Noailles and all their unique specialties from the favorite snacks like the panisse, to the mandatory aperitif, the famous pastis! But the district of Noailles is also the more atypical district of Marseille. Here, you will discover and taste food from many countries: Greek, Arab, Italian, Lebanese and French food, of course! Take the time to taste your way through the melting pot of Marseille.
Don’t forget to smell the odor of all these little restaurants in the streets. Listen also to the different languages and accents of all these people from everywhere.
Noailles, cosmopolite district of Marseille, will bring you another cultures in just a few colorful streets. Along the way, we’ll tell you about the rich history and traditions of colorful and tasty Marseille. Bon appétit!
NB: I do one tour on the morning and one on the afternoon.
* Marseille Historical Center Food Tour : 65€/pers
* Private tour start from 4 people
* one tour on the morning (10-1pm) + one tour on the afternoon (2- 5pm)
* 3 hour guided tour in the historic centre of Marseille with a passionate and experenced local guide
* 10 stops
* A wine and gastronomy and culture specialist guide
* See local markets and shops
* Off the beaten path and amazing walks only the locals know about
* An overview of local history
* Small intimate groups
*all guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling
* Adults (over 18) : 65€
* Teens (13-18 ) : 55€
* Child (under 13 ) : 50€