For gourmets, in the St-Victor district discover specialities along the streets in the typical restaurant. Discover unique tastes with the regional cheeses et wines.. At the end of this wonderful day you are going to enjoy a beautiful view from cathedral Notre Dame de la Garde..
In this district of Marseille, discover Marseille’s unique specialties: the favorite biscuit, “les Navettes”, a little shortbread biscuit with a boat form and a flavor of orange flower, the “fleur d’oranger” in French. And of course, we will not miss the regional goat cheeses & wines.
First you’ll enjoy the 360° view from the highest point of the city, the cathedral Notre Dame de la Garde, which overview all the city. We will also walk along the streets of “Endoume” and “Sainte” to discover typical restaurants, from the very old shops to the new ones. Then, we’ll go to some serious tastings at several points in the district of St Victor.
Along the way, we’ll tell you about the rich history and traditions of colorful and tasty Marseille.
NB. I do one tour on the morning and one on the afternoon.
* Marseille Saint Victor district : 65€/pers
PRIVATE TOUR START FROM 4 PEople
one tour on the morning (10-1pm) + one tour on the afternoon (2- 5pm)
* 3 hour guided tour in the historic centre of Marseille
with a passionate and experenced local guide
* 10 stops
* A wine and gastronomy and culture specialist guide
* See local markets and shops
* Off the beaten path and amazing walks only the locals know about
* An overview of local history
* Small intimate groups
* all guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling
* Navette ( Marseille’s biscuit)
* Local pastries
* Cheese tastings
* Wine tastings
* Pastis ( Aniseed aperitif)
* Bottle of water
adults (over 18) : 65€
teens (13-18 ) : 55€
Child (under 13 ) : 50€